Baby Sense Sleep CD's - bond with your baby
The Baby Sense CD's have been designed by Megan Faure, co-author of Baby Sense, and produced by William Gets, musician and father with a passion for sensory nurturing of babies. For parents who have difficulty encouraging their baby to relax enough to want to sleep, these CD's are a must have.
- Lala Sleep Sense CD is an instrumental collection of the best loved lullabies.
- The Lala CD contains singing lullabies to your baby can help shift them into a drowsy state, facilitating an easier transition to the sleep state.
- It is also one of the most incredible and wonderful ways to bond with your baby.
- The lyrics are included, as this is not designed to be a solitary exercise, but one to strengthen the tie between parents and baby.
- Womb to World CD combines soothing womb sounds and white noise to lull, calm and induce sleep.
- The Womb to World CD contains womb noises, set at the correct volume and frequency just for baby to recognise and relax to.